Thursday, 25 June 2015

23

This month I turned 23.


I am generally a bit of a worrier in life. Recently I have been  thinking a lot about what I want from life. What I want to achieve and have and where I want to get to.

It's so easy to compare your life, yourself and the things you have to other people, especially these days with social media blaring it in your face all the time. I heard someone say how you can spend so much of your time comparing your life to other peoples and wanting more that you forget to actual enjoy what you have! Now I love goals and there's nothing wrong with wanting more and aiming for things in life but maybe it's also just as important to be happy with what you have now. And appreciate them so that you enjoy life and don't take things for granted.

So since I have just turned 23 I have written a mini bucket list of 23 things to do this year. Nothing big, nothing really difficult or life changing but just fun things that I want to do! And really enjoy and appreciate doing...

1. do a headstand
2. learn a piano song off by heart
3. bake some bread
4. make paper aeroplanes
5. read a classic book
6. make a den and sleep in it
7. bake my first christmas cake
8. build a snowman
9. get a disposable camera
10. learn to say hello in ten languages
11. get a pedicure
12. lie under the stars
13. draw a picture
14. buy a lottery ticket
15. learn to juggle
16. photobomb someone
17. make some truffles
18. go out for breakfast
19. watch the breakfast club
20. swim in the sea
21. watch a sunrise
22. watch a sunset
23. try a coffee expresso (actually did this one the day after my birthday)

so one down and 22 to go! here's to a fun year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment