Monday, 9 November 2015

INSTAOCTOBER


October was a pretty month. The colours are beautiful when Autumn comes around and I enjoyed taking the dog for walks and snapping a few pictures of fallen leaves and autumn light. It was also my best friend's birthday this month.. my best friend who has moved a long way away to work in Dubai and so I missed her a lot in October. She writes a blog about her life over there so here's a link if you want to check it out 365dubai
It's definitely getting colder and the leaves seem to all be on the ground now rather than hanging off trees which means one thing to me, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! You may spot one picture from my October christmas excitement already but I am really looking forward to the next 2 months when the build up really begins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment