Tuesday, 17 September 2013

ABOUT TIME

Summer is my favourite time of year (apart from Christmastime of course) and it has now officially come to an end, too fast as usual.

I always feel like September brings a lot of new beginnings and fresh starts for people, like New Year but without the pressure of everything having to change after the clock strikes 12.

Last week I saw a film called About Time. It was such a great film, just honest and about love and family and living for the moment. Its strange how a film about time travel seemed to be more about living in the moment you are already in. It really made me think about how much we always look to the future in life and plan ahead without taking the time to enjoy each moment as it happens.

I love planning ahead and having things to look forward to but when I think about it I'm also always reminiscing about the past and things that have already happened. So maybe it's about time I appreciated things more at the time they are happening aswell.


If you do get a chance to watch this film then I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment