Monday, 22 September 2014

Today I decided to have a check back with my blog as I'd been meaning to get it back up and running again. When I looked at the last time I had been on it, I realised it has been exactly a year today! Bit of a coincidence.. and maybe a sign that I should get back to blogging. I've been rubbish with having a blog to be honest but I love reading other blogs and I like the idea of having my only little space on the internet to talk about my life and interests and experiences.
A lot has happened in the last year and it's a new start for me as over the next few weeks I will be moving to a new city with my new husband and hopefully starting up my career as a dancer. So I'm going to give my a blog a little make over and hopefully you will see a lot more posts on here in the future.

1 comment: