Friday, 6 February 2015

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

It's friday again! This week I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite quotes. Quotes can be great little reminders of what's important in life, a new way to look at something or even just a small way to feel motivated. But mainly I just love to find quotes that make me think of things in a different way and when words are put together so beautifully to describe something, it makes me want to print it off and put it somewhere so that I can read it over and over.

'Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.'
Henry Van Dyke

'We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day.'
Brad Meltzer

'It was my life - like all lives, mysterious and irrevocable and sacred. So very close, so very present, so very belonging to me. How wild it was, to let it be.'
Cheryl Strayed (Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail)

No comments:

Post a Comment