Last weekend was the Oscars and my two older sisters came round for a very late night to watch it live. We had a great time snuggled up in blankets, eating yummy snacks and drinking bubbly. I haven't managed to watch the Oscars for a few years so it was great to watch it live again. It's really exciting watching the awards but I particularly love the red carpet and seeing what everyone's wearing.
Here are a few of my favourite outfits from the night...
Margot Robbie's whole outfit was definitely my favourite followed closely by Naomi Watt's. I think their dresses were simple but stunning and also a bit different. Their choice of jewellery and make up was perfect and matched with their blonde 'lobs' (which apparently is a word now) they couldn't have done it better.
The other two outfits that I loved were Emma Stone's and Jennifer Aniston's. I really liked the embroidery/beading on both and think they picked perfect dresses to suit their figures and style. I don't think I could imagine anyone pulling off a lime green dress but somehow Emma Stone does it and does it beautifully! ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment