Friday, 17 October 2014

CHOCOLATE NUTTERS

So, this blog post was half written for a while, then we moved house, then we had no wifi which has led me here into Starbucks in Leeds (our new home...Leeds not Starbucks hehe) where it has finally been finished!

Generally I really enjoy cooking (especially baking) although I can't say it always turns out how the recipe book says it should. I don't do it a lot but I love to find a new recipe to try and cook for tea or bake some biscuits or buns that I haven't before. And now being in a new house with all our own things in, including a lot of kitchen things that we received as lovely wedding presents, I am determined to do a lot more of it.

The other week I made chocolate nutters which were very easy to make and very yummy! I actually chose the recipe because it didn't include any baking powder which I had none of and only one egg which is all I had :) I found the recipe in a baking book that I completely forgot about and will definitely be getting more use out of now! It was great fun baking and trying something new and I even had a little helper who mainly helped by eating the biscuits and licking the bowl.


happy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment