Monday, 27 October 2014

SKIES

I am fascinated by the sky, it's incredible how it changes constantly day by day, minute by minute and I can't resist taking photos of it all the time. Since being in leeds I've definitely been appreciating it more and wanted to share a few photos I've taken through my bedroom window recently so you can appreciate it too.



After taking quite a few photos and deciding to write this blog post my sister India posted up practically the same post over on her blog! I don't know if it's the sky in leeds or if we're just very synced up as sisters but it made me laugh that we were obviously on the same wave length! She has a great blog sharing her 'today' with the world and you should definitely check it out here ...even just to see our matching posts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment