Wednesday, 22 October 2014

ED SHEERAN


For my birthday this year I got tickets to see Ed Sheeran at the O2. My birthday's in june and the concert was last week so it was a long time to wait. Now that we live in leeds it was quite a drive down to london and back on a wednesday evening, but it was definitely worth it! Ed is one of my all time favourite artists and he did not disappoint. It was two hours of him and a guitar, listening to his amazing voice (which sounds just as good live) and the beautiful songs that he's written, some of which we used at our wedding so it brought back some lovely memories.

I've shared a few of my instagram photos from the night but also wanted to post his new video for thinking out loud that was released this week. The lyrics are beautiful and just remind me of such a happy day now. I also love the video and think the choreography is stunning. Hope you enjoy it too and I am definitely planning to see him again when I next get the chance to!


No comments:

Post a Comment