Thursday, 1 January 2015

2014

This has been a crazy year, an amazing year and full of milestones for me it feels like. The year that I graduated, the year I got married (the best day) the year my name changed, the year I moved to a new city and into my first home as a mrs. It's been a year of ups and downs and a lot of happy memories made that I won't forgot, as I suppose every year has. I remember this time last year being so excited for everything that 2014 would bring and I have not been disappointed, although the year seems to have flown by. Here are a few of my favourite moments...

So onto 2015 we go! and although there are some exciting things happening in the year ahead I don't really have much planned. Which is sort of an exciting thing in itself to think that I don't really know what 2015 will bring it, but I hope that I make the most of it and it's filled with joy because I'm starting to realise that joy is one of the most important things in life, and appreciating and enjoying each day as it comes will help to make the whole year a good'un.
So all that's left to say is, happy new year! and to leave you with a little quote from a film that I love and watched again recently. I guess it's my little new year's resolution.

'And in the end I think I've learned the final lesson from my travel's in time; and I've even gone one step further than my father did: The truth is I now don't travel back at all, not even for the day, I just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment