Friday, 23 January 2015

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

This week I have been really enjoying pinterest again, so my friday favourites are all pins I've recently posted on there...

this cute wedding topper (wish i'd spotted this in time)

this white collar/mustard jumper combo

 this gorgeous (and easy) hair do

 this DIY for letter fridge magnets

 these fun eyelash nails!

this gorgeous dance shot


I love pinterest but I do tend to go in and out of spending a lot of time on it. I first got into it when planning our wedding and you could not get me off it! A tip for any bride to be.. get on pinterest! It's great for inspiration and ideas from little details like table decorations to searching through dresses, to finding the perfect colour scheme. I now have lots of different boards including all my wedding inspiration as well as hair, beauty, fashion, dance, home and more.
I can spend literally hours searching through people's boards for fashion and beauty inspiration and I'm enjoying creating my dream home with home decor pins. It's great for recipes and for finding exercises to add to my gym workouts but probably most of all at the moment I love to find the DIY pins. It was great over Christmas to search through the best homemade decorations and give them a go and it's full to the brim all year round of fun things to bake or make for yourself or as gifts for other people.
You can check out and follow my pinterest here and don't forget to let me know your page in the comments or if you know of any other great pinners to have a nosy at.
Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment